Army & Navy Canada is celebrating their 95th birthday by giving away deals for as low as $0.95. Notice how I said “giving away” because less than a dollar almost feels like you’re spending nothing… Talk about guilt free shopping ladies and gents. If you’ve never heard of Army & Navy Canada, they are a retail store only found in Alberta and British Columbia. However, if you are from another province – they do have an that you can order from. They carry an abundance of stuff including men’s, women’s & kid’s apparel, fishing accessories, outdoor items, stuff for the home & even groceries!
These $0.95 deals I mentioned are only available in stores. Another great in store deal going on is buy two get one free kids apparel. Click here to see what Army & Navy has in store.
- Get a Microfiber Quilted Pillow originally $15 on sale for$10
- Get boys Swimshorts for $5
- Get a Collapsible Canadian chair originally $15 on sale for $10
- Get Crocs Scrub Cargo Pants for girls originally $20 on sale for $15
- Get a Igloo MaxCold 165 Cooler originally $160 on sale for $130
- Get a 3 Person Tent originally $90 on sale for $70
- Get bathing suit bottoms for women on sale for as low as $3.99
- Get San Pellegrino Limonata pop originally $1 on sale for $0.75
Shipping prices vary depending on what you buy and how much you by. Offer’s expiry date is not indicated but with prices this low, I’m assuming it will last while quantities do.