Hot Canada Deals
Eating out as a family can be expensive. Coming from a big family (seven total), we knew that eating out was only for special occasions (read: your birthday or someone’s graduation). But if you are looking to take the family out without breaking the week’s budget, you should definitely take note of these restaurants around Canada that offer free meals (or close to free) for kids.
Since every kid loves pizza, and loves the saucy pie so much they decided to name their establishment with the word in it twice, we’ll start the list with what will most likely be the most exciting. When you join the Kids Club, you can take your kid out for their birthday and receive a free meal (for the birthday person, of course). You will have to first before claiming it though.
East Side Mario’s
Hey bada boom bada bing! This offer from East Side Marios will have your kids eating for close to free on every Tuesday ($2 meals) and when you enrol your kid in the VIP Mini Marios Club, you will automatically receive 5 FREE Kids Eat Big meals and 5 FREE Chillers in the mail. This should take between 6-8 weeks after registration to come in the mail.
This is a small one, but free nonetheless. When you stop by the Ikea cafeteria and pick up any adult meal, you can also grab free baby food for your smallest ones.
Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? In my family, it became such a staple that we began calling it ‘brinner’ or ‘brupper’ (I personally prefer the former over the latter). Kids (ages 10 and under) can get their ‘brinner’ fix at Denny’s on every Tuesday from 4pm-10pm. There is a limit of two free meals per visit.
Once a week, you can head into your local Swiss Chalet and grab your kids meal on the house. This offer varies by location, as the day is not the same across the country. You can find your
Similar to Swiss Chalet, Pizza Hut offers your kids a free meal once a week (on Tuesdays), but this offer varies by location. Be sure to check with the server before purchasing!
Meat eaters, rejoice! Montana’s offers your small ones the chance to grab a free meal on Tuesday, and also gives kids who are 12 years of age and younger a free meal on their birthday.
This offer, unlike most, is actually offered on a ‘going out night’ (Friday) instead of the much less exciting day of Tuesday. When you go out to dinner at Humpty’s, kids who are 10 and under can eat for free, but only between 5pm – 9pm.
Another change up in the day of the week that free meals are offered. If you head into Crabby Joe’s after a long weekend, on Sunday, you can have your kids eating for free with no restrictions on the time when you eat!
Jungle Jim’s Eatery
This is one of those ‘close to free’ offers we mentioned at the beginning of the post, but it’s still a rather sweet deal so we decided to include it anyway. On Tuesdays at Jungle Jim’s, your kids will pay for their meal based on their height. This means that if your kid is just clearing a metre (100 centimetres), then they’ll only have to pay a dollar!
Another great Sunday offer to make your weekends that much less stressful (and costly). When you bring your kids in on Sunday, they can get free meals for every adult entree that’s purchased.
Lone Star Texas Grill
This offer from Lone Star Texas Grill requires that you sign-up ahead of time, but when you do join the Bronco Billy Birthday Club you can grab your child (12 or younger) a free meal on their birthday.
For the mom who is a self-confessed tech aficionado and who always seems to know about the new iPhone specs better than some of your friends, this at the is just for her. Right now, you can save $100 off on a pair of , $40 off on , and so much more.
There is really so much to choose from within this tech Mother’s Day sale, but some of the better offers that the Source is offering this year for the big holiday are featured on their front page. These include:
- save $30 off on Apple Watch Series 3
- save up to $110 off on
- pre-order the until May 14
- save $30 off on Google Home Mini, now $149.99 (was $179.99)
- save up to $80 off on
- save up to $30 off on
- save up to $100 off on
The Source Canada will be running most of these offers until May 13, 2018.
The Source offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $35 or more.
is taking note of the change of seasons that has (finally!) been happening before our eyes over the past week. The patios are being pulled out of restaurants’ and bars’ storage, officially marking the start of Canada’s favourite season (patio season). This means that we can begin pulling out our own outdoor furniture, but if you’re looking to give your set a facelift, or simply purchase your first set, then you should check out the and at Walmart.
Within the sports and recreation portion of the clearance sale, you can find being sold for as little as $15 (reg. $25), which can be used for a plethora of spring sports (e.g. biking, rollerblading, street hockey). Or, if your child is still involved in a spring league of indoor hockey, you could pick up a pair of for just $25 (reg. $35).
Within the of the clearance sale, there are some really large savings to cash in on. For instance, this is just $298 (reg. $348), this is just $400 (reg. $598) and this is now $420 (reg. $688).
Walmart Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Among the featured at , there is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest. That is , where you can save up to 40% off on all your hiking, camping, surfing, and basically anything that involves the outdoors essentials.
In the rest of the weekly deals you can save on some more staples, such as or . These offers include:
- outdoor mix and match: buy any 2 or 3 outdoor equipment items and take 20% off each
- OR: buy 4 or more outdoor equipment items and take 25% off each
- packs and camping equipment up to 40% off
- headlamps are 20% off
- Fitbit Activity Trackers are up to $70 off
- men’s and women’s Merrell shoes and sandals are 25% off
- men’s and women’s The North Face Venture and Resolve Jackets save over 25% off
- socks are buy one, get one 50% off
- men’s and women’s clothing is up to 40% off
- men’s and women’s casual tees are 25% off
- men’s and women’s shoes are up to 40% off
Atmosphere Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
knows exactly how to spoil mom for her special day this Sunday. And that is by offering a promo where you can pick up a FREE (valued at $24) when you spend a minimum of $50 on anything online or in-store and enter the promo code, TOTE, at checkout.
Alternatively, if you’re really looking to spoil mom with goodies this Mother’s Day, you could spend a minimum of $75 online and enter the promo codes, TOTE and BEAUTY, to receive both a FREE tote and
Both of these offers will be available until May 13, but the latter will only be available to online shoppers. The first offer, however, will be valid both online and in-store.
In the Beauty Gift Set, you can expect to find all of the following goodies:
- Lash Lift Mascara
- Fine Tip Liquid Liner
- Makeup Remover Wipes
In addition to the Mother’s Day gifts that are available at Joe Fresh for the time being, there are also a bunch of other fabulous deals and discounts to be found this week:
- save 25% off on women’s knit tops, online only, ends May 10 at 4AM EST
- save up to 30% off clearance, in-store and online, discount will be reflected in shopping bag
- men’s polo now 2 for $22, reg. $16 each, in-store and online
- men’s tee now 2 for $20, reg. $12 each, in-store and online
- 3 for $12 women’s underwear, reg.$5 each, in-store and online
- 2 for $16 kid girl tops & leggings, reg. $10 each
- 2 for $16 kid boy tops, reg. $10 each
- 2 for $12 toddler girl tops & leggings, reg. $8 each
- 2 for $12 toddler boy tops, reg. $8 each
- 2 for $10 baby boy tops, bodysuits & knit pants, reg. $7 each
- 2 for $10 baby girl tops, bodysuits & leggings, reg. $7 each
Joe Fresh Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
has a fabulous new lineup of being offered over the next few weeks, ranging from to great bargains on .
One of the deals that you may want to keep a pin in is the offer where you can pick up two and then receive the third for FREE. There are a great selection of titles to choose from, including works from the award winning children’s illustrator Caroline Jayne Church.
to look out for this week at Indigo Chapters include:
- save up to $70 off on select Fitbits, ends May 16
- save 50% off on Fitbit Blaze Accessory Bands, while quantities last
- save 20% off on Le Creuset, ends May 13
- buy 2, get the 3rd free on select kids’ board books, ends May 28
- save 30% off on Tali Tassel & Dylan Bags, ends May 13
- save 30% off on Indigo Scarves, ends May 13
- save 20% off on select Baby & Kids’ Plush includes Gund & Matchstick Monkey, ends May 13
- save 50% off on Super Mario Encyclopedia Pre-Orders, ends May 13
- save 30% off on select Clearly Contemporary Reads, ends May 13
- save 30% off on reading cozies, ends May 13
- save 15% off on select S’well, ends August 25
- save 20% off on Baby On-The-Go Essentials, ends May 13
- buy 2, get the 3rd FREE on Dew and Posey, ends May 13
- save 50% off on select Garfield books, ends May 13
- save 25% off on Fossil Q Smartwatches, ends May 13
- save 20% off on Phone, Tablet & Laptop cases, ends May 16
- save 20% off on Beats, Happy Plugs & Urbanears, ends May 16
- save $30 off on Kobo Aura 2nd edition, ends May 13
- save 40% off on favourite kids’ graphic novels, ends May 13
- save 40% off on Inio Asano’s Goodnight Punpun & more, ends May 13
- save $10 off on Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Cameras, ends May 16
- save $10 off on Tile Pro 2-packs, ends May 17
- save 25% off on Indigo scents, ends May 13
- save 25% off on Grow Kits & Garden Accessories, ends May 13
- save 20% off on Sudio Audio, ends May 13
- save 20% off on iHome Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth Speaker, ends May 13
- buy 2 for $20 on select book bargains for mom, ends May 13
- buy 5 for $20 on select adult bargain books, ends May 20
- buy 2 for $15 on select paperbacks, ends May 28
- buy 2 for $15 on select Romance Paperbacks, ends May 28
Indigo Chapters offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $25 or more.
Give your look a refresh and reset with this most recent friends and family sale from in which you can save 20% off on ALL orders. To receive this discount, you will first have to add items to your cart and then proceed to enter the promo code, FRIENDS, at checkout.
Using this promo code on some of your favourite, and usually rather expensive, skincare items is the best way to take advantage of this offer. For instance, I personally am a devout of . So purchasing a 1L bottle of this product when it is 20% off is truly a good investment on my part, as it will only end up costing $75.20 (reg. $94).
Remember, Kiehl’s will only be offering this friends and family promo code until May 13, 2018.
Kiehl’s Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $60 or more.
Mother’s Day is tiptoeing around the corner and if you still haven’t landed on what to get mom this year, a great place for inspiration would surely be . If you head over to their gift sets section, you’ll see that they have elegantly curated sets for , and , all of which would make for a very thoughtful present for dear ol’ mum this year. And check out the too!
Plus, if you spend more than $25 and are also a Beauty Insider (), then you’ll be able to qualify for this week’s amazing .
In this week’s lineup of , you can choose from the following:
- get 10 free skincare samples from holy-grail status brands when you spend $35 or more and enter the promo code, FAVES
- get 3X the points on fragrance. No promo code needed and valid through May 13, 2018
- receive a FREE trial-size colour pencil from Make Up For Ever when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, ARTIST
- receive a FREE trial-size lip stain from Sephora Collection when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, REDMYLIPS
- receive a FREE Elizabeth and James tote when you buy select Elizabeth and James fragrances and enter the promo code, CLASSIC
- receive a FREE Kat Von D vegan leather clutch when you buy select Kat Von D fragrances and enter the promo code, EDGY
- receive a FREE Prada set when you buy select Prada fragrances and enter the promo code, SWEET
- receive a FREE trial-size lipstick or serum from Tom Ford when you spend $45 or more and enter the promo code, POSH
- receive a FREE STELLAR blurring finishing powder trial-size lip when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, HAZE
- receive a FREE trial-size curl style creme from Bumble and bumble when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, CURLDEFINE
- receive a FREE trial-size brightening emulsion from Juice Beauty when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, GREENAPPLE
- receive a FREE trial-size face cream from Clarins when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, SKINTHIRST
- receive a FREE trial-size multistick from Bite Beauty when you spend $25 or more and enter the promo code, ROSEPEARL
- 2018 Birthday gift: choose a FREE set of minis from GLAMGLOW or Bite Beauty
Sephora Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
For the mom in your family who would rather be nestled under a tree – or perhaps swinging from a handmade hammock – than cooped up inside by the fire, then from could be just for you. Right now, you can save 25% off on women’s clothing, accessories and outerwear in the annual from Mountain Hardwear.
There is no promo code required in this offer to receive your savings, as the discount is already reflected in the advertised price. So an outfit like this (reg. $40, now $30) and these (reg. $63.75, now $29.98) will only end up costing $59.98. Usually, an outfit like this would run you over $100!
Mountain Hardwear offers a flat rate shipping fee of $7 on all orders within Canada.
Nothing signals the change of seasons better than shopping at . While the surfer girl brand is also well known for their wide offering of snow gear, more specifically targeted for they’re summertime apparel and wetsuits seem to resonate more with me. And right now, when you use the promo code, STACKED, you can save 20% to 30% off on .
The only catch to this offer, however, is that you will not be able to receive the discount on sale snow items. For everything else though, the savings will be broken down as such:
- buy 2 sale styles, save 20% off
- buy 3 or more sale styles, save 30% off
So if you were to grab this (reg. $65, now $33.99), an essential for the upcoming surfing season, and pair it with these (reg. $50, now $30.99) then you would only end up paying $51.98. That’s a savings of $63.02!
This sale from Roxy will only be valid until May 31, 2018.
Roxy offers FREE standard shipping on all Canadian orders that are $39.99 or more.
, as well as most of the retail world, is well aware that Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 13 and so are offering deals to help out you last minute shoppers. For this week only, you can save up to 60% off on deals curated just for the .
But even if you’re ahead of the game and have already mapped out how you’re going to spoil the ladies in your life this Sunday, there are some amazing discounts being featured this week in the .
Within , you can save on all of the following products:
- men’s shoes and clothing up to 50% off
- great spring deals up to 50% off
- women’s shoes and clothing up to 60% off
- equipment up to 50% off
- electronics on sale
- men’s and women’s shoes are up to 40% off
- men’s and women’s Merrell shoes and sandals are 25% off
- kids’ shoes are 25% off
- men’s and women’s The North Face Venture and Resolve jackets are over 25% off
- men’s and women’s casual tees are 25% off
- women’s Under Armour seamless bras are over 35% off
- Matletik maternity activewear is 40% off
- men’s and women’s clothing is up to 60% off
- men’s and women’s Under Armour Threadborne tops are 40% off
- socks are buy one, get one 50% off
- golf shoe and equipment are up to 40% off
- men’s Taylormade M2 460 Callaway XR 16 or Cobra King F7 Driver are $299.99 each
- men’s Puma Ignite SL Lux or Nike Lunar Command golf shoes are $89.99
- golf package sets are 20% off
- bikes are up to $150 off
- baseball and soccer equipment is up to 50% off
- Fitbit Activity Trackers and Headphones are up to $70 off
- racquets are buy one, get one 50% off
- KT Tape is buy one, get one 50% off
- McDavid sport therapy is 25% off
- electronic clearance sale is up to 50% off
Sport Chek Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders when you enter the promo code, SCSHIP, at checkout.
has been dedicated to providing premium skincare products for over 80 years, and to thank their equally dedicated fanbase, they have decided to create a where you can save up to 25% off on your order!
There are different price points at which you can save more or less within this offer, but for all of the offers you will have to enter the promo code, FAMILY, at checkout. The offers are broken down as such:
- spend $60 or more and receive 20% off + FREE shipping
- spend $80 or more and receive 25% off + FREE shipping
- spend $90 or more and receive FREE shipping + bonus 5-piece gift
To receive the , your cart total must be $90 or more after the 25% off has been applied. But once you reach this minimum, you will be bale to grab all of the following products:
- Minéral89 (5mL)
- Vichy Deluxe Travel Pouch
- Pureté Thermale One Step Milk Cleanser 3-in-1 (100mL)
- Aqualia Thermal Light Cream (15mL)
- Vichy Mineral Quenching Mask (15mL)
Vichy Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $60 or more.
This is one of my favourite kinds of offers. Right now, , and are all partnering together to bring you an offer where you can save 40% off on your order when you use the promo code, FAMILY. Plus, at Gap you can save an extra 10% off using the promo code GAPBEST. This offer will only be valid until May 9, 2018.
What’s really quite spectacular about these cross-store sales is that you can shop at each store and still only use one shopping bag, making it that much easier to qualify for the $50 minimum for free shipping!
So if you’re shopping for the whole family, then you could head over to Gap Kids to grab your little girls some (before 40% off, $25.99-$54.99) and then make a pitstop at Banana Republic to grab yourself either a or .
As you can see, I was able to grab this adorable for just $15.59 (reg. $25.99) and this for just $74.40 (reg. $124).
There are some exclusions within this offer, though most of these items will indicate that they are excluded from the promotion with text underneath them.
Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy offer FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
has a new Flights/Tickets Seat Sale available now that includes: Save on Select Flights Within Canada, to the U.S. & international:
Within Canada: From Toronto to:
- Montréalas, for $142
- Ottawa, for $137
- Vancouver for $292
- Edmonton, for $258
- Halifax, for $200
- Quebec City, for $152
- and more
To the US: From Toronto to:
- Boston, for $190
- Los Angeles, for $205
- Fort Lauderdale, for $200
- Miami, $196
- and more
To International: From Toronto to:
- London, Heathrow, United Kingdom, for $786
- Shanghai, China, for $773
- Paris, France, for $834
- Dublin, Ireland, for $687
- Barcelona, Spain, $752
- Beijingas, China for $773
- and more
Hurry, this sale is valid until May 13 2018.
Attractions Ontario’s NEW 2018 coupons are here! Attractions Ontario is committed to providing you with fun-filled ideas for your next vacation by offering money saving coupons to Ontario’s top attractions to make your trip more affordable. And the coupons are free for you to use! Don’t forget to check back at the beginning of each month for new coupons! This year 90% of all the coupons in the Summer Passport and Coupon Book are for download and printing.
Here are some examples of the coupons but there are many more on the :
- $12 off on all regular admission
- $2 OFF Regular admission
- Save up to $8 off regular admission
- 20% off up to 4 people
- Buy 1 get 1 FREE
- 10% off a general admission ticket
- $4 off admission
- 20% off general admission
- 10% off zoo admission
- and MANY more!
E-coupons are only valid if BOTH SIDES (FRONT AND BACK) are printed and presented at the attraction FRONT GATE. DO NOT CUT THE COUPONS – the printout is the ENTIRE coupon that needs to be presented. Coupon is valid for one guest and will need to be printed out for each individual, unless specifically stipulated for more than one person.
Have a great summer everyone! 🙂
Page 1 of 1,1771234...»Last »